This is my place to let my thoughts out. I seem to be the kind of person that constantly finds himself reading something and overanalyzing it to the point where I can't think or even function correctly so this is my space to get out my thoughts.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Burying


My friend always told me not to bury things.  However if this is the only solution that I can find I really don't know what else to do.  I just hope that when I do bury it, it get buried so deep that the sickness that it carries goes with it.  I hope that the void that it leaves will be filled with contentment and happiness.  I pray that I can be satisfied with the small things in life and be able to concentrate on what's ahead.  God has his plans for me and his timing is what I'll follow. So in some circumstances I think it would be wise to bury it, but not forget it.  Leave a dim light somewhere inside of you so when the conditions are right this light will shine through the way God intended it to.  

3 comments:

Nicholas Krause said...

don't effin bury it

just kidding because in this situation it all works out better for me

i am serious.

Anonymous said...

What is it that you're burying? Do I know about it? Whatever it is, I'm sure you're gonna figure it out. You're a smart boy. Tomorrow is the first night of youth group. You won't be there, and that my friend makes me want to cry.

emily said...

nice work j.

i think often, it is wise to bury it.....isn't that sort of the concept of forgive and forget?

i miss you.