This is my place to let my thoughts out. I seem to be the kind of person that constantly finds himself reading something and overanalyzing it to the point where I can't think or even function correctly so this is my space to get out my thoughts.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
The time has come to save the world
Now that I finally arrived Moody I feel like these next three years are going to be very interesting. While receiving my keys to my room I was asked what building I was in. I very politely responded Dryer. Which followed with oh! that building has a reputation. Then he asked if I knew what floor I was on. I said I believe its Dryer II his eyes widened and and spoke volumes saying wow your in for quite the adventure. He later told me that Dryer II has quite the infamous reputation of being the group of guys that are both the wildest bunch of guys and they have almost completely excommunicated themselves from just about everyone else on campus. So this was my first impression of Moody. Now that I'm beginning Jesus School I finally feel like I can move, dance (even though it's prohibited) and well play. I have the spiritual freedom to live my life the way God has planned. I now longer have restrictions that are holding me back. I have the boundless freedom to live like Christ. This feels good. Wow. I like this. So now everything I've ever dreamed, thought, spoke of or glanced at is possible. I'm now on the road that will lead me to the unlimited joy of being with Christ. Now I can truly get started on saving the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can you get expelled for dancing??
~jc~
Post a Comment